Monday, October 14, 2024

Thank You, Lord










Lord, thank You for the suffering
That keeps my faith on track,
And thank You for the miracles
That show You have my back.
Lord, thank You for being my shield
When I’m under attack,
And thank You for Your vast patience.
That’s something I still lack.
 
I seem to have this tendency
To ask for everything
Without stopping to simply say
Thank You, oh Lord and King
For helping me through every day,
With all that it can bring,
And holding me when I’m afraid
To trust You, rise, and sing.  
 
So, for tonight, I lift my praise
In thanks, simple and true,
For keeping my feet on the path
That leads me straight to You.
 
Acts 2:28
You have made known to me the paths of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence.

This amazing photo is a blessing from AC, from her trip to Africa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment