Wednesday, October 9, 2024

In The Hurricane


 

















The storm is shattering the night
For those caught in its path.
They need the anchor of Your grace
To ride out its wild wrath.
 
Oh, Lord, You’ve always stood by me
When I was terrified,
You held me close each time I wept
Until my last tear dried.
 
Tonight, Lord, this storm’s breaking hard
And many need Your peace.
I pray that You will hold them tight
Until the storm winds cease.
 
I pray that they will feel You there,
Holding them close to You,
And that they find Your strength within
To ride the tempest through.
 
Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

This photo was taken during a hurricane earlier in the summer. The tree bent sideways in the photo was bowed to the ground several times, in different directions, but it did not break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment