Saturday, October 12, 2024

Please Teach Me, Lord


 










Lord, give me strength to walk the path
That You’ve asked me to walk,
And teach me how to use Your words                               
Each time I start to talk.
 
Remind me daily of the grace
That You have shown to me.
Teach me to offer that same grace
To others, lovingly.
 
Teach me to be patient with all
I meet upon the path,
As You are patient with me, Lord,
offering peace, not wrath.
 
Give me the wisdom that I need
To listen when You speak
And then to share that wisdom with
The others who still seek.
 
Exodus 4:11-12
The Lord said to him, “Who gave human beings their mouths? Who makes them deaf or mute? Who gives them sight or makes them blind? Is it not I, the Lord? Now go; I will help you speak and will teach you what to say.”

No comments:

Post a Comment