Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Heart, Mind and Soul


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I’m walking in the faith that You
Are walking next to me.
The way is dark and treacherous
With so much I can’t see,
And You’re the only hope I have
Of ever getting free.
So, I am walking in the faith
That You walk next to me.
 
I’m standing in the confidence
That You stand at my side.
Some days I feel so overwhelmed,
I simply want to hide,
But You have said You’re close enough
To catch each tear I’ve cried.
So, I’m standing in confidence
That You’re right at my side.
 
Oh Lord, I trust You in this life,
For You’ve redeemed my soul.
I can’t believe You’d give so much
To make what’s broken whole
Without intending to be there
To fill the shepherd’s role.
Oh Lord, I trust You in all things,
With heart, and mind, and soul!
 
Psalm 62:5
For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment